This recipe which I found at http://uktv.co.uk/food/recipe/aid/573989 is so easy to make and the result is totally yummy.
Ingredientssunflower oil, or other neutral-tasting oil, for greasing
25 g powdered gelatine
255 ml water
4 tsp rose water (I only used 3 )
450 g caster sugar
3-4 drops red food colouring
3 tbsp icing sugar
1 tsp cornflour
1. Lightly oil a 20x25cm baking tin.
2. Mix the gelatine, water and rose water in a large heavy-based pan and add the sugar.
3. Heat gently until the sugar and gelatine have dissolved, stirring continuously.
4. Bring to the boil without stirring.
5. Reduce the heat and simmer for 20-25 minutes.
6. Remove from the heat, stir in the food colouring and leave to cool for 2-3 minutes.
7. Pour the mixture into the oiled tin and leave to set for 24 hours.
8. Cut into squares.
9. Mix the cornflour and icing sugar together and toss the Turkish Delight in the mixture.
10. Store in an airtight container, between layers of greaseproof paper.